Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sara(no h)

Completed Books:
1. I am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education and Was Shot By The Taliban
2. Year of Yes; How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person


Hi, everyone!!

I am really excited to be a part of this group. The past few years all I have read are either plays or autobiographies so this will definitely force me out of my comfort zone. 

I am in Chicago. I live in Hyde Park with my husband Tim and our adorable senior citizen of a cat, Coory. I am an actor and have been working pretty steadily in the non equity circuit for about 5 years. By day I am an executive assistant for a private equity firm in the loop. 

Here's to a great 2016 of broadened horizons and learning new, big words. 

My top 5 books: 
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle; David Wroblewski
The Kite Runner: Khaled Hosseini
The autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt: Eleanor Roosevelt
Brando: Songs My Mother Taught Me: Marlon Brando
And Furthermore: Dame Judi Dench autobiogrpahy

1 comment:

  1. The Brando book is juicy as hell. I read that in secret at age 12 and oh my god I learned a lot...

    ReplyDelete