Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Lydia

Hey lovely people!

I'm Lydia.  I'm a songwriter, road-traveller and person-lover and I'm excited to see what books come out of this :)

Some of my favourites in random order are:
  • Winnie the Pooh by AA Milne
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  • In The Woods by Tana French (actually, all of the Dublin Murder Squad books are my jam)
  • The Goldfinch by Donna Tart
  • But Beautiful: A Book About Jazz by Geoff Dyer

I could agonize about this list forever and I haven't included JK Rowling or Barbara Kingsolver, but I'm just going to let it be.
I also love engaging history books and non-fiction (Fordlandia, Lost City of Z, etc.)

Yay! I'm pumped about this.
-LB xx

3 comments:

  1. I am reading In The Woods this very moment! It's fantaaaaastic and I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tana French is the best! I need a new murder squad book STAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I was so obsessed, I tore through all of them in under a couple of weeks. Sigh...

      Delete