Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jessica

Happy New Year Everybody!

I'm Jessica! I'm an actor, a bartender and a grad student, and I can't tell you how happy I am to be a part of this reading group!

Here's a few of my favorite books:

Year of the King by Antony Sher
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Pillowman by Martin McDonagh
11/22/63 by Stephen King
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel

Right now I'm listening to Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done!

ps. I listen to most of my books on tape so I can be a bit slow, but I'm going to do my best to keep up!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, on my lunch break, working through the blog for fun and saw that you mentioned Year of the King and just had to say out loud that I LOVE that book.

    ReplyDelete